Guwahati’s Bidang MMA & Fitness gym is all set to host Club War 15, a mixed martial art event on Sunday, November 21.
A total of 42 fighters from Northeastern states of Meghalaya, Nagaland, Assam, and Manipur and also fighters from North Bengal, Delhi are competing on Sunday’s card, including four female fighters.
Club War 15 fight card will be a contest of 4 female fighters for Championship bout, 16 male fighters for prize money fight and 22 male fighters for regular Club War fight. The winners of the prize money fight will take home a cash prize of Rs 50,000.
The fight event will start from 2 pm onwards at Bidang MMA & Fitness Gym RGB Road, Sunderpur, Guwahati. The official weigh-in and face off for Club War 15 is on Saturday, November 20, from 4 pm onwards. On spot entry tickets of Rs 300 will be available to witness the live MMA event.
Bidang MMA has already hosted 14 Club Wars with fighters participating from across the country.
- 5 suspected ‘Chinese’ nationals caught with precious stones at Gangtok hotel
- Nagaland: One person killed in Mon during protests, death toll rises to 14
- Review: ‘Drushyam 2’ is just as good as its Malayalam original
- Eastern Naga students condemn ‘inhuman massacre’, call for end of AFSPA
- Lynched Sri Lankan’s nearly all bones broken, 99% body burnt: Pak report
- Dimapur Ao Youth body: Mon killings expose ‘Army’s lack of professionalism’