Nandil Biswa Sarma, Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma’s son has joined the National Law School in Bengaluru. Nandil reportedly got accepted into the elite institute for his exceptional results in Higher Secondary and after ranking 40th in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
CM Himanta Biswa Sarma took to Twitter posting an image with his wife Riniki Bhuyan Sarma and daughter Sukanya Sarma, dropping his son off at NLS.
Nandil’s mother Riniki also tweeted a picture of the family with the son soon after Himanta Biswa Sarma, calling it a happy sad moment dropping his son for future studies.
The Assam Chief Minister also shared a video of his son’s speech from his graduation. Nandil, who graduated from the prestigious Doon School has come a long way from when he first joined the school.
In his speech, he mentions that he was shy and refused to step out of his dorm and how he went on to become the school captain in 2019, the year he graduated.
- Tripura CPIM says no objection to united opposition front against BJP
- Nagaland Lottery June 30: Check Dear Venus Thursday lottery result
- Sikkim logs six new COVID-19 cases, one fresh fatality
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for June 30
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for June 30
- Landslide in Manipur’s Noney extremely distressing: Rahul