Guwahati: Assam down town University (AdtU), Guwahati, one of the leading universities of the region with courses in a variety of disciplines, is offering financial assistance to the students belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and Minority Communities.
Tuition fee waiver for all semesters
Through its Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, the institute will waive off tuition fees for all eligible candidates for all semesters throughout the course of their programs.
The other fees that the selected candidates will have to pay would be Security Deposit, Admission Fees, Registration Fees, and Administrative Fees on or before the start of the subsequent semester which is due to commence in the month of January-February 2022.
Students of classes XI, XII, graduation or post graduation courses, technical, or vocational courses, M. Phil or Ph.D. are eligible to apply for this AdtU scholarship.
The students who had applied but could not avail of the Post Matric Scholarship from the Government of India are also eligible to apply for this AdtU scholarship offered by Assam down town University.
Interested candidates may call on +91 90850 59777 for more information.
- Mizoram: 40,000 kg Areca nuts worth Rs 1.56 crore recovered
- BJP workers attacking Raijor Dal workers: Akhil Gogoi
- Vincent Pala’s statement on jhum cultivation not based on facts: NESFAS
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu loses in quarters
- Bar Himanta from by-poll campaign: Cong leader writes to poll panel
- Vaccination drive a success because of you all: Arunachal CM to healthcare workers