Attending the inaugural day of the two-day meet in Karbi Anglong district, Sarma wrote on Twitter, In these two days in Diphu, we shall discuss how to achieve speedy growth of the State. Several Ministers, MLAs and key senior officials are here with me.
Various issues regarding implementation of projects and preparing the development roadmap for the state are being discussed, he added.
The chief minister further said conferences with DCs and superintendents of police (SPs) will be organised separately as well as jointly every six months, which will be held outside Guwahati.
Talking to reporters at Diphu, Sarma said that the state government has decided to keep close contact with the district administrations and as part of that initiative, SPs’ conference was held in Kaziranga earlier and now a meeting with the DCs is being held in Diphu, an official statement said here.
- Every rupee in my foundation awaiting its turn to save a life: Sonu Sood
- Assam’s star athlete Amlan Borgohain’s targets CWG, Asian Games next
- NNPGs ‘disturbed’ after Indian intel claims arms procured from Myanmar
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 20
- Tripura sounds African swine flu alert; Kanchanpur farm is epicenter
- Associated Press interview: UN chief warns China, US to avoid Cold War