Northeast Frontier Railway has decided to restore the services of the special weekly train between New Jalpaiguri and Digha from August 20, 2021.
It was informed in a press release that special train no. 05722 between New Jalpaiguri and Digha will run every Friday from New Jalpaiguri at 08:00 pm to reach Digha at 11:55 am the next day.
Meanwhile, train no. 05721 will resume services on August 21, 2021, and will run every Saturday, leaving Digha at 05:25 pm and reach New Jalpaiguri at 09:30 pm the next day.
The train will run via Kishanganj, Malda Town, Nabadwipdham and Howrah and will have 02 AC-3 tier and 08 sleeper coaches for the accommodation of passengers.
The details of stoppages and timings of these trains are available on the Railway website and also in various newspapers and social media platforms of N.F. Railway. Passengers have been urged to check all details before undertaking their journey.
It was mentioned in the press release that passengers will have to adhere to prevailing health protocols on arrival at their destination. All passengers have been requested to co-operate with the railway and respective state govt officials in this regard.
- Assam Rifles seize 240 bags of areca nuts worth over 46 lakh
- Sipajhar eviction drive: Police arrest photographer in video
- Assam is on state-sponsored fire: Rahul Gandhi on Sipajhar
- Sikkim reports 62 new COVID-19 cases, one more fatality
- Vaccine at home for differently-abled, people with restricted mobility: Govt
- Manipur: Tribal leader shot dead; Naga rights’ body condemns killing