Guwahati: Two wheels of a parcel train van derailed during shunting at the Jorhat Town station in Assam on Wednesday, a railway spokesperson said.
Movement of trains was affected temporarily at the station due to the incident, he said.
However, no one was injured, he added.
Due to the incident, 02067 Guwahati Jorhat Town Janshatabdi Special train will be short terminated at the Mariani Junction station.
Accordingly, the 02068 Jorhat Town Guwahati Janshatabdi Special train will originate from the Mariani Junction station instead of Jorhat Town, the spokesperson said.
- What do people think about when they go to sleep?
- Mizoram: 3 arrested in Champhai for posing as intelligence officials
- Arunachal: Active NSCN-K cadre surrenders in Changlang
- Tripura CM urges students to be watchful allies of the police
- Brutal assault on Naga woman in Ahmedabad spa sparks outrage
- Bloom Bazaar: Nagaland’s fresh initiative to boost floriculture