Katara: A health-related NGO of Assam – Heart Care Society of Assam, Guwahati Chapter organized a Covid relief camp at a village near Katara under Bodoland Territorial Area District (BTAD).
The team members of Heart Care Society led by the secretary Dr. Bikash Rai Das and accompanied by other members Bela Nawka, Manashree Prakash, Pranjal Kumar Sarma & Paritosh Dey distributed relief materials including food & hygiene products to 155 families in this remote village bordering Darrang and BTAD districts.
In this noble work, local youths namely Rajib Kalita, Uday Bhaskar Hazarika, Mahibul Islam, Abhijit, Manab helped wholeheartedly and coordinated the program following full COVID-19 protocols.
Ayursurndra Superspecialty hospital distributed N95 masks to the villagers in the same programme. The local people also appreciated the eﬀort of members of the Guwahati branch of the Heart Care Society of Assam.
- Israeli envoy slams filmmaker Lapid for criticising ‘The Kashmir Files’
- India records 215 new Covid-19 cases, lowest since April 2020
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for November 29
- Afghanistan: after a year of Taliban rule, women are more oppressed than ever
- Sri Lanka apprehends 24 Indian fishermen, Stalin writes to Centre
- Arunachal CM urges people to stop migrating from border areas