Katara: A health-related NGO of Assam – Heart Care Society of Assam, Guwahati Chapter organized a Covid relief camp at a village near Katara under Bodoland Territorial Area District (BTAD).
The team members of Heart Care Society led by the secretary Dr. Bikash Rai Das and accompanied by other members Bela Nawka, Manashree Prakash, Pranjal Kumar Sarma & Paritosh Dey distributed relief materials including food & hygiene products to 155 families in this remote village bordering Darrang and BTAD districts.
In this noble work, local youths namely Rajib Kalita, Uday Bhaskar Hazarika, Mahibul Islam, Abhijit, Manab helped wholeheartedly and coordinated the program following full COVID-19 protocols.
Ayursurndra Superspecialty hospital distributed N95 masks to the villagers in the same programme. The local people also appreciated the eﬀort of members of the Guwahati branch of the Heart Care Society of Assam.
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry