Dibrugarh: The Assam Medical College & Hospital and Yuvraj Singh Foundation have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to set up a 100-bedded paediatric ICU to boost critical care treatment for children amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Yuvraj Singh Foundation will provide 50 beds in the first instalment, AMCH principal-cum-chief superintendent Sanjeeb Kakati said.
Out of the 100 beds in the paediatric ICU to be set up in association with Yuvraj Singh Foundation, 20 will be full-fledged ventilation units, he added.
- PIL filed in SC challenging Centre’s decision to ban BBC documentary
- UK PM Rishi Sunak sacks Tory party chief over tax penalty row
- Arunachal CM asks BJP workers not to allow ‘money culture’ during elections
- Widows of deceased employee entitled to family pension: Gauhati HC
- Assam: APDCL to hike power tariff by 50 paise per unit from February 1
- Sikkim to see rallies over SC verdict on Sikkimese Nepali