Assam down town University (AdtU), Guwahati has launched a one-of-a-kind mega Scholarship test for students across the country to win scholarships of up to Rs 1 crore.
Students who have appeared in 10+2 exams from any stream: Arts, Science or Commerce, or have already obtained their results are eligible to register for the scholarship test that is scheduled for July 25. The 60 minutes online test will carry questions in MCQ format (Multiple Choice Question) with no negative marking.
In addition, English and GK sections would be compulsory for all students while they can opt for other papers from their respective subjects/streams. Candidates can register on or before July 22 at https://bit.ly/366dkeU
- MP govt announces Rs 1 cr reward for Hockey players Vivek Sagar, Nilakanta Sharma
- Ready to cook and bake with beer? Here are some of our favourite recipes
- Watch: Meghalaya children fall sick after eating ice cream
- Develop ALGs to start fixed-wing flight services in Arunachal: CM to Centre
- Tokyo logs record 5,042 new COVID-19 cases as infections surge amid Olympic Games
- Arunachal: Centre okays memorial for jawan who killed 79 Chinese soldiers in 1962 war