Rarely seen otherwise, two adult Royal Bengal Tigers were recently spotted beating the heat at the Kaziranga National Park in Assam.
Watch video here:
In the video captured by tourist guide Biswajit Chettry inside the Kaziranga National Park’s Kohora Range, one tiger is seen cooling off in a freshwater pond, while the other is seen half-covered in mud.
The 25-year-old had earlier, in April, captured the video of a tiger being chased away by a rhino, which went viral in no time.
- Arunachal: 11 teachers from Diyun Circle honoured for excellent work
- War veteran doctor, snake catchers, ‘Rasna’ creator among Padma awardees
- Tripura tribal leader who played important role in tackling insurgency on Padma list
- In a first, Assam minister unfurls Tricolour along India-Bangla border
- ‘The Whale’ is a horror film that taps into our fear of fatness
- SDF seeks President’s rule in Sikkim