Guwahati: Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) has issued new COVID-19 guidelines, allowing for movement till 5 pm in 10 districts, including Kamrup Metropolitan. In the SOP issued on Saturday, movement curfew has been reduced to 5 pm to 5 am in Kamrup (M), South Salmara, Majuli, Bongaigaon, Chirang, Udalguri, West Karbi Anglong, Dima Hasao, Charaideo and Hailakandi.
Meanwhile, total lockdown has been announced in Morigaon, Biswanath, Goalpara and Bokakhat (Civil) sub-division.
In the remaining districts, the movement curfew is from 2 pm to 5 am.
In districts which are open till 5 pm, shops will remain open till 4 pm; and in districts where the curfew starts at 2 pm, shops will remain open till 1 pm.
These directives will come into force from 5 am on June 28 (Monday), until further orders.
Check complete details below:
- NFR issues notice on cancellation of joy ride trains in Darjeeling
- Nagaland: Drugs worth approx Rs 25 cr seized in three months
- Nagaland: 19 students leave for national tour; to meet President Murmu
- Mizoram’s Reiek village awarded India’s best tourism village
- Online Casino Industry: A New Era of Entertainment in India
- Mizoram: African Swine Fever kills 600 pigs in just one village