Addressing a press meet here, Sarma said there will be no government work over the next one week and the entire machinery will be involved in the inoculation exercise.
“This is a part of our Enhanced Immunisation Drive.
From June 21, we shall be targeting three lakh vaccinations daily till June 30,” he said after reviewing preparations with all stakeholders.
The chief minister announced that government offices will reopen from July 1, and asked employees to get vaccinated within this month.
He also urged employees of private enterprises to get their jabs, as the state government is likely to allow such offices to operate till around 5 pm from next month.
- Symptoms of long Covid in kids may change over time: Study
- Here’s what Elon Musk’s language teaches us about his ambitions
- Forced religious conversion against Constitution: SC
- Twitter lifted its ban on COVID misinformation – research shows this is a grave risk to public health
- Examine representation on framing of same rules for organ transplant: SC
- Regional arms race vs Kim’s desire for NKorea to be nuclear superpower