New Delhi: Assam chief minister Himanta Biswa Sarma called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday in his first visit to the national capital since assuming office last month.
The Prime Minister’s Office shared a picture of their meeting.
After the meeting, Sarma tweeted, “Gratitude. His towering vision has taken India to glorious heights of prosperity. Assam has especially been a beneficiary of Prime Minister Sri @narendramodi’s generosity. It’s a great pride to be serving under him as CM of Assam. Met Adarniya PM & took his blessings today.”
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands