The COVID-19 pandemic has affected everyone deeply and has forced us to stay at home and be safe. Cyclists have also not been able to go out on long rides or organise big cycling events. However, cycle lovers are still going to celebrate World Bicycle Day this year, even by staying indoors.
Anyone from class 5 and above can participate in the competition. There will be three categories – SubJuniors (from class 5 to 10), Juniors (Class 11 to Graduation) and Seniors(PG and above). Cycling accessories worth Rs 10,000 will be won by the best participants.
Only original entries will be accepted, with one entry per participant limit. For paintings, good quality pictures or scanned images need to be sent to the email IDs mentioned below.
The writings will be accepted in English only and the word limits for the different categories are as follows: 300 words for juniors, 600 words for seniors, and 1,000 words for Masters.
The last date for sending entries is June 3. All entries have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Participants have to mention their full name, age, category and contact number in their entries.
The winners will be announced on June 6, 2021, on the Facebook page of the Guwahati Active Mobility Forum.
- Mizo nationalism our driving force: CM Zoramthanga
- 5 affordable smartwatches with Spo2 sensors ideal for COVID-19 times
- Raj Kundra walks out of Mumbai jail after bail in pornographic films case
- 453 held in Assam for illegal land broking activities
- Arunachal: Teacher shortage pushes local leader to issue recruitment ad
- Assam: Bandh affects normal life in Bodo majority area