Tinsukia: From losing their loved ones to alleged financial exploitation by private hospitals, COVID-19 has shattered hundreds of thousands of Indian families. The story is no different in Assam.
Several private hospitals in Assam are allegedly charging exorbitant prices for treatment of COVID-19 positive patients.
“Even as families are struggling to arrange money, hospital bills are running into......
- Kolkata International Book Fair from Jan 30
- Paleo diet: new evidence changes what we thought about how ancient humans prepared food
- India’s G-20 Presidency will be consultative, collaborative: Jaishankar
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Schedule, fixtures, predictions today, Dec 2
- Pakistan to review strategy after TTP militants calls off truce
- Powerful linear accelerator begins smashing atoms. It could reveal rare forms of matter