Taking note of the alarming COVID-19 situation in Kamrup Metro district, Amrit Bhog Bhandara, along with Rotary & Rotaract Club of Guwahati Luit, today announced that it will be conducting RAT COVID-19 tests for the general public and daily wage labourers in Fancy Bazar.
The organiser said these would be free-of-cost COVID tests supported by the National Health Mission (NHM) Assam. The RAT testing camp will start at 8 am and continue till 1 pm. This camp aims to test, track and treat COVID-19 patients as usual daily wage labourers do not take it seriously and it leads to them suffering.
The initiative is the brainchild of its founder, Mr Bhagchand Jain and co-organiser Tushar Jalan. They informed that they have already started providing free food for the homeless, needy & underprivileged, who reside in Guwahati and will continue to do this until the curfew is imposed.
Last year, Amrit Bhog Bhandara fed lakhs of people daily for 11 months until the situation with the pandemic and lockdown became normal.
Also read: Guardians of the Pandemic: A call for plasma donors in Guwahati
- Canine experts seek end to practice of using police dogs for VIP events
- How to get free spins at European Casino
- BJP destroyed railways by stopping practice of separate budget: Mamata
- All you need to know about getting free spins on card registration
- Sikkim lists ‘pharma-related’ products as part of One District One Product
- NEDA convener Himanta Biswa Sarma to visit violence-hit Manipur