The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited application for recruitment against 5,237 Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) posts under clerical cadre.
The eligible candidates who are interested to sit for the interview can check SBI’s official website or click here to apply for the post.
According to an official notification issued recently, out of the 5237 posts 275 posts are reserved for the northeastern states.
The last date for application is 17 May 2021.
Also Read: Oil India vacancies: Apply for 119 posts; check dates, other details
The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. The age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years or more than 28 years as on 01/04/2021.
In case of SC/ST candidates the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years, whereas in case of OBC and PwD candidates the same will be 3 years and 10 years respectively.
Application fee for General/OBC/EWS candidates is Rs.750. In case SC/ST/PwD candidates no application fee is required.
The notification mentions that the Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2021 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 31.05.2021.
For more details candidates can click here for the official notification.
- NIA files charge sheet against 12 in terror-gangster nexus case
- PM Modi inaugurates International Telecommunication Union Area Office
- Meghalaya CM: Schools don’t want responsibility of running govt buses
- Picked for India, Manipur footballer’s fate hangs in passport office’s hands
- LDP merges with Congress in Assam
- Assam cash for job scam: 57 civil servants arrested, dismissed