Guwahati: Amid confusion and unavailability of vaccination slots across Assam, the government has fixed a common vaccine slot of 4 pm to make online bookings for COVID-19 jabs across districts.
Director of Health Services (Family Welfare) Munindra Nath Ngatey said all the district officials have been directed to open slots for booking at 4 pm every evening.
Responding to a tweet, he said, “Slot booking time will be open for all from 4PM every evening. I have directed all the districts.”
According to NHM update, till 8.30 pm on Sunday, a total of 30,25,447 jabs of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the state. Of these, 23,65,304 have got their first dose and 6,60,143 have gotten the second dose as well.
Also Read | Assam reports 3,299 new COVID-19 cases, 48 more deaths
- Fast X review: proof that there’s method in madness of the franchise
- More looted arms recovered in violence-hit Manipur
- Assam: 3F Oil Palm collaborates with state govt for ceremonial plantation
- Naga club vandalism: Angamis urges NSF to withdraw FIR
- 57 arms, 318 ammunition, 5 bombs recovered in strife-torn Manipur
- 15 construction workers killed in vehicle collision in Bangladesh