The BJP on Saturday named Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar and party general secretary Arun Singh as the central observers for the election of the leader of its legislative party in Assam.
The parliamentary board of the BJP, the highest decision-making body of the party, appointed central observers for the election of the leader of the party MLAs in the Assam and Tamil Nadu assembly.
For the election of the leader of the party MLAs in the Tamil Nadu assembly, Union Minister of State for Home Affairs G Kishan Reddy has been appointed as the central observer.
- India hands over newly-constructed school building to Nepal
- Assam reports 468 new COVID-19 cases, four more deaths
- Mizoram: 1,121 test COVID-19 positive, infection rate at 14.35%
- COVID-19 may infect a higher proportion of pregnant women: ICMR study
- Security forces apprehend one militant in Manipur
- What improved survival chances in COVID-linked black fungus cases?