Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a notification inviting candidates to appear for walk-in interviews for vacancies across 119 posts.
The eligible candidates who are interested to sit for the interview can check Oil India Limited’s official website.
The Walk-in-Practical and Skill Test cum Personal Assessments are scheduled between May 24 and to June 22. Interested candidates have to register themselves at the venue between 7 A.M to 11 A.M on the scheduled dates.
The candidates are advised to furnish/submit the necessary documents at the time of registration on their respective date of interview.
The notification mentions that all the engagement will be purely on contractual basis with an initial period of 6 months.
|Name of post||Number of post||Date of interview|
|Contractual Drilling Headman||4||May 24|
|Contractual Drilling Rigman||5||May 27|
|Contractual Electrical Supervisor||5||May 31|
|Contractual Chemical Assistant||10||June 3|
|Contractual Assistant Rig Electrician||10||June 7|
|Contractual Drilling Topman||17||June 10|
|Contractual Assistant Mechanic-Pump||17||June 14|
|Contractual Gas Logger||20||June 17|
|Contractual Assistant Mechanic-ICE||31||June 22|
The venue of the walk-interview is ETDC, L&D Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan.
For eligibility and other details, candidates can click here for the official notification.
The notification further mentions that due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation the date of walk-in-practical/skill test cum personal assessment might get delayed/extended/postponed/cancelled.
- Right to seek default’ bail indefeasible part of right to personal liberty: HC
- CoWIN can be customised, scaled up for health interventions: MEA official
- Sikkim reports 17 fresh COVID-19 cases, one new fatality
- Arunachal a goldmine for adventure tourism: Mountaineer Anshu Jamsenpa
- UP: Tension at Sankisa Buddhist pilgrimage site; saffron flag pulled down from temple
- India boosts firepower in forward areas along LAC in Arunachal sector