To clear the extra rush of passengers, Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has decided to run one special train between Solapur junction, Maharashtra and Guwahati during April for three trips each. The train will run with fully reserved accommodation for convenience of the passengers.
Train No. 01303 Solapur junction – Guwahati Special train will run for three trips leaving from Solapur junction at 5.30 pm on Monday to reach Guwahati at 12.30 am on Thursday.
The first trip of the train left Solapur junction on April 12 and subsequently the second and third trips will be leaving Solapur junction on April 19 and 26.
In return direction, Train No. 01304 Guwahati – Solapur junction Special train will run for three trips leaving from Guwahati at 5.30 am on Friday to reach Solapur junction at 7.55 am on Sunday. The train will leave from Guwahati on April 16, 23 and 30.
The train will have AC- 3 tier, sleeper class and general second class accommodations for passengers.
The details of stoppages and timings of these trains are available in Railway’s website and are also being notified in various newspapers and social media platforms of NFR.
- 5 affordable smartwatches with Spo2 sensors ideal for COVID-19 times
- Raj Kundra walks out of Mumbai jail after bail in pornographic films case
- 453 held in Assam for illegal land broking activities
- Arunachal: Teacher shortage pushes local leader to issue recruitment ad
- Assam: Bandh affects normal life in Bodo majority area
- US Vice-Prez Kamala Harris to meet PM Narendra Modi on September 23