Guwahati: To clear the extra rush of passengers during the festive season, Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) will run one more festival special train between Anand Vihar, Delhi and Jogbani, in Araria District of Bihar this month.
The train will run for 3 trips with fully reserved accommodation for the convenience of the passengers.
Train No. 02406 Anand Vihar Terminal – Jogbani Festival Express Special will run for three trips leaving from Anand Vihar Terminal at 10.55 pm to reach Jogbani at 12.15 am on the next day.
The first trip of the train left Anand Vihar on March 26 and subsequently the second and third trips will be leaving Anand Vihar Terminal on 27th and 28th March. In the return direction, Train No. 02405 Jogbani – Anand Vihar Terminal Festival Express Special will run for three trips on March 28, 29 and 30, leaving from Jogbani at 6 am to reach Anand Vihar Terminal at 8 am on next day.
The train will have stoppages at Kanpur Central, Prayagraj Jn, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Jn, Patna, New Barauni Jn, Katihar Jn, Purnea Jn, Araria Court and Forbesganj Jn. The train will have AC-2 tier, AC-3 tier, sleeper class and second class non-AC accommodation for passengers.
The detailed timings of stoppages of these trains are available on Railway’s website and are also being notified in various newspapers and social media platforms of NF Railway. Passengers are requested to see these details before undertaking their journey.
- Meghalaya Lottery September 21: Check Future Torrent Morning lottery result
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 21
- NASA: Look out for this Corn, Barley, Fruit, Potato Harvest Moon
- Mizo nationalism our driving force: CM Zoramthanga
- 5 affordable smartwatches with Spo2 sensors ideal for COVID-19 times
- Raj Kundra walks out of Mumbai jail after bail in pornographic films case