Guwahati: During a rally at Batadrava in Assam’s Nagaon district on February 24, Union Home Minister Amit Shah claimed to make Assam flood-free, if voted to power once again.
To find out how realistic it is, Team EastMojo went to Majuli, the largest inhabited river island in the world that has been shrinking year-after-year due to annual floods. And also, the Assembly seat for incumbent Chief Minister Sarbanada Sonowal.
Watch the documentary below to see what we found:
- People with A, B blood groups, Rh+ more susceptible to Covid: Study
- Covid long-haulers may experience abnormal breathing, chronic fatigue
- Arunachal brand ambassador Sanjay Dutt says won’t leave state anytime soon
- Manipur CM lays foundation stone for 50-bed hospital in Noney district
- Watch: Why this is a make-or-break year for Kaziranga’s tourist economy
- No case of Omicron variant reported in India so far: Govt tells Parliament