Guwahati: Director General of Police (DGP), Assam, Bhaskarjyoti Mahanta took to twitter to rubbish claims of foul play in the ongoing recruitment drive for sub-inspectors and constables in Assam Police.
“A lot is being spoken about the ongoing Recruitment Drive for Sub Inspectors and Constables in Assam Police. Most of them are malicious and untrue,” tweeted the IPS officer working in the state of Assam.
He specified in a series of tweets that the recruitment is done by Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board under Government of Assam with transparency and is open for anyone’s perusal.
“These recruitment drives are conducted by Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board under Govt. of Assam. These recruitment drives are held under strict and transparent policies, and open for scrutiny by all candidates.” tweeted Mahanta.
He has urged all candidates not to fall for any rumour mongering and report any such activity to the police authorities.
“I call upon all the candidates to not fall for any rumour and misinformation. Also please report any such bad characters and cheats who are trying to take advantage of the candidates to your nearest Police Station,” stated the DGP of Assam in a tweet.
The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam had earlier released the admit cards for sub-inspectors recruitment examination (written) on its official website at slprbassam.in. The recruitment (written exam) scheduled to be held on September 20 will be conducted to fill 597 posts of sub-inspector.
- An expert explains the recipe for making the perfect romcom
- Mizoram records 534.42 crores loss over two years due to African Swine Fever
- Arunachal: Tawang Marathon draws massive participation from across India, UK
- Mizoram Chief Minister accuses ZPM of contradictory actions regarding Chakma votes
- NASA just brought back the largest-ever asteroid sample
- Manipur: Wife of man arrested by NIA says he is wrongly implicated