Guwahati: Altogether 786 new COVID-19 positive cases have been detected in Assam till Monday midnight. Out of these cases, 598 cases have been detected in Guwahati city alone.
Announcing this, Assam minster for health and family welfare Himanta Biswa Sarma has urged people to follow social distancing and maintaining all COVID-19 related protocols.
The total number of COVID-19 positive cases detected in Assam is 12,522. Out of these, 7,882 have been recovered and 4,623 are active cases. Altogether 14 persons have died in Assam due to the disease so far.
In a Twitter message, the Assam minister said, “Alert ~ 786 new cases detected in Assam today, with 598 cases from Guwahati City alone.
Please follow #SocialDistancing, wear #mask & maintain hygiene.
Total cases 12522
Active cases 4623
11:40 PM/July 06/ Day’s total 786.”
- Retired pope faulted over abuse cases when he was in Germany
- 19-year-old woman sets record for solo global flight
- Rohit, Pant and Ashwin feature in ICC’s ‘Test Team of Year’
- Arunachal Ratna announced for state’s 1st Lt Guv Late K A A Raja
- Pentagon releases first video of botched Kabul airstrike
- N. Korea slams US, hints at resuming nuclear, ICBM tests