Guwahati: Another 60 persons tested positive for COVID-19 aka coronavirus in Assam on Wednesday morning. With this, the total number of COVID-19 positive cases has gone up to 1,621 in the state.
The latest cases include 38 from Dhubri, 18 from Golaghat, four from Nagaon.
Also Read: Assam: Kokrajhar to get more quarantine facilities, says minister
Announcing the new cases on Twitter, Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said: “Alert ~ 60 new cases of #COVID19+
38 Dhubri, 18 Golaghat, 4 Nagaon
Total cases 1621
Active cases 1277
Update 10:50 AM/June 3/Day’s total as of now 60”
Also Read: Now, Tuensang to have bio-safety lab level 2: health minister
Assam has reported 1,621 COVID-19 cases so far. Of this, while 337 patients have been discharged, four have died and three migrated to other states. Currently, there are 1,277 active cases.
According to Sarma, the total number of COVID-19 positive cases detected in Assam on Wednesday so far was 60.
- Meghalaya CM says load-shedding will continue, but things will improve soon
- Arunachal: East Kameng police solves ATM robbery case, arrests culprit
- BJP-TIPRA clash on TTAADC budget in Tripura Assembly
- Dimapur-Kohima railway line project work on in full swing: NFR
- Steel slag road technology a boon to BRO: Niti Aayog member
- Mamata urges Prez Murmu to protect Constitutional rights of people