Guwahati: Assam has reported 7 more COVID-19 cases. One of the infected persons died before detection, 3 are from Sarusajal quarantine centre and rest 3 are related to Aloo Godam in Fancy Bazaar which is a containment zone. Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sharma took to Twitter to announce this.
Also Read: Assam: 14 more test positive for COVID19; state tally soars to 135
Earlier on Monday, two persons from Cachar district of Assam tested positive for COVID-19. Assam has so far reported 115 cases of which 68 are active cases, 41 recovered, 4 deaths and 2 patients have migrated to other states.
Also Read: Delhi govt kept mum over Assam man’s death for 10 days?
This on a day Assam State Disaster Management Authority issued new guidelines for the fourth phase of lockdown with new measures and relaxations to be imposed with effect from Monday.
- TMC leader Abhishek’s wife appears before ED in coal pilferage case
- India-Bangladesh border conference in Delhi from June 11
- Arctic Ocean could be ice-free in summer by 2030s, say scientists
- Active Covid cases dip to 2,687
- Assam: Class 11 student killed after being hit by school bus in Guwahati
- Punjabi Lane residents agreed in principle to relocation: Meghalaya govt to HC