Guwahati: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has come up with some special trains to clear the rush during the forthcoming Puja and Diwali holidays.
According to a press release, a special passenger train No. 07525/07526 will run daily between Siliguri and New Bongaigaon effective from October 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020 and from New Bongaigaon effective from October 2, 2019 to April 1, 2020.
Special train No. 03161/03162 Sealdah-Guwahati-Sealdah weekly AC will run on October 5, 12, 19, 26 and November 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30, 2019 (Saturdays) from Guwahati railway station. In the reverse direction, it will run from Sealdah on October 4, 11, 18, 25 and November 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29 (Fridays).
The train will have 16 AC-3 tier coaches.
Train No. 82302/82301 Howrah- New Jalpaiguri-Howrah Suvidha Special will run from New Jalpaiguri on October 4, 2019 and from Howrah on October 3, 2019.
The train will have five AC-3 tier, ten AC chair car and AC differently-abled friendly compartments.
These arrangements have been done by NF Railway to facilitate passengers so that they can travel during the festive season with ease.
- PIL filed in SC challenging Centre’s decision to ban BBC documentary
- UK PM Rishi Sunak sacks Tory party chief over tax penalty row
- Arunachal CM asks BJP workers not to allow ‘money culture’ during elections
- Widows of deceased employee entitled to family pension: Gauhati HC
- Assam: APDCL to hike power tariff by 50 paise per unit from February 1
- Sikkim to see rallies over SC verdict on Sikkimese Nepali