Itanagar: In recognition of his contribution towards literature, Dr Talam Har Neelam has been honored with the Bharatiya Sahitya Ratna award by the Global Scholars Foundation, a Gujarat-based NGO.
Dr Talam Har Neelam received the award at a function in Pune on Sunday.
A native of Neelam village in Lower Subansiri district, Dr Neelam has authored several books including ‘The Paradise Land & It’s Forgotten Warrior of Sino-Ind War 1962’, ‘The Friend or Foe, Seven Sisters State & It’s Emerging Trends’ and ‘The Economy Dependency with life on Opium and other substances in state of Arunachal Pradesh’.
Also an active social activist, Dr Neelam is presently working as an ophthalmic assistant and is posted at the Kimin Community Health Centre in Papum Pare district.
The Bhartiya Sahitya Ratna award recognizes excellence in the field of writing globally.
- Manipur: Armed men loots Rs 18.85 cr from Ukhrul PNB
- Mizoram to protest against ECI’s Sunday vote counting decision
- Nagaland: 9th edition of e-Naga Summit held in Kohima
- New era of peace in Manipur and NE region, says MLA RK Imo
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for November 30
- News outlets publish AI-generated image of rescue officials at Uttarakhand tunnel collapse site