Nabam Yate from Papumpare has been adjudged Kingfisher Miss Arunachal 2022, while Radhe Mamung and Dyna Jamo were declared 1st and 2nd runners up, respectively, during a star-studded finale of the beauty pageant held on April 10 in Seppa, Arunachal Pradesh.
She was crowned Miss Arunachal 2022 during the finale of the 14th edition of Kingfisher Miss Arunachal 2022 held at Seppa in East Kameng District yesterday.
Nabam Yate will now represent Arunachal at the Femina Miss India-2022, to be held later this year.
- ZPM sweeps Mizoram elections
- Nagaland: 2 years on, Konyaks, NSF remember Oting incident
- AK Mishra an advisor to Home Ministry, not an interlocutor: Tripura CM
- Mizoram elections: Zoramthanga resigns after MNF loss
- Despite having a simple plot, David Fincher’s ‘The Killer’ is an intriguing film
- New milestone: Three women emerge winners in Mizoram elections