‘Trauma’, a short film from Arunachal Pradesh won the ‘Special Mention Award’ in the second season of Reels International Short Film Festival (RISFF) held at Aurangabad, Maharashtra recently.
Directed and produced by Topan Rimo Matam who is also founder of Spark Film Production, Trauma was among 1,200 films shortlisted for the RISFF with more than 46 countries taking part in it.
Rimo, a native of Fengche village in East Kameng district has already won several accolades in the short film category, both on national and international platforms.
He is a Mass Communication student from the Rajiv Gandhi University here.
Congratulating the young filmmaker, RIFF director Tushar Thorat appreciated Rimo for his filmmaking process, story, plot, and the sequences.
His dedication has made the country and his state proud on the global platform, Thorat said.
Trauma was also adjudged the second runner up in the ‘Best Student Project Short Film category in the ‘Ideal International Film Festival’ held in Sillod, Maharashtra in December last year.
- Manipur: Footballer Dangmei Grace meets CM in Imphal
- 5 held after Rs 93.83 lakh in cash seized from Bihar SUV in Jalpaiguri
- Manipur: CM Biren inaugurates Wangkhei Eye Hospital
- Assam: To make Guwahati flood-free, Himanta says his govt engineering solutions
- Ayushmann Khurrana’s ‘Doctor G’ set for OTT debut on Netflix
- Centre wants Delhi-Centre power row to be referred to larger SC bench