Itanagar: Continuing his endeavour for the immediate evacuation of Arunachalee students from Ukraine, Governor Brig (Retd) BD Mishra on Tuesday spoke to Union Law minister Kiren Rijiju before the latter’s departure for the Slovak Republic to oversee the evacuation process there.
Sharing the anxiety of the parents and people of the state, the governor requested Rijiju to ask other union ministers Hardeep Puri, Jyotiraditya Scindia and V K Singh to provide all necessary help to the Arunachalee students.
In response to the governor’s request for bringing back the three students from the state stranded in Ukraine, the Ministry of External Affairs informed that all embassies of India in the region are actively engaged in the evacuation efforts.
The embassies are issuing updated advisories based on the situation on the ground. Also, 24×7 control centres have been set up to assist in the evacuation of Indian nationals through the border crossing points with Poland, Romania, Hungary, and the Slovak Republic.
The contact numbers for border crossing are:
Poland: +48225400000, +48795850877, +48792712511. Romania +40732124309, +40771632567, +40745161631, +40741528123
Hungary: +36308517373, +3613257742, +3613257743, Slovak Republic +421252631377, +421252962916, +421951697560 and India +911123012113, +91112314104, +911123017905.
- Assam: G20 delegates mesmerised by diverse culture and hospitality
- India, France, UAE unveil plan for cooperation under trilateral framework
- Sri Lanka must correct its ‘errors and failures’: President at 75th I-Day
- Nagaland govt restrict drugs sale to fight drug menace, pharma trafficking
- Assam: Chargesheet against doctors, magistrate in minor’s murder case
- Nagaland: Rs. 28.96 cr in cash, IMFL, drugs seized ahead of Assembly polls