Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh reported nine new COVID-19 cases on Monday, taking its tally to 64,279, a senior health official said.
Of the fresh cases, two each were detected in the Capital Complex Region and Tawang, and one each in Lohit, Longding, Namsai, Lower Subansiri and Tirap districts.
The toll remained at 296 with no new death reported in the last 24 hours, the official said.
So far, 63,681 people have recovered from the disease, including 29 on Sunday, he said.
Arunachal Pradesh currently has 302 active cases, he said.
All the new cases were detected through rapid antigen tests. Five of the new patients have symptoms.
The new cases were detected after testing 197 samples, recording a positivity rate of 4.56 per cent.
Also read: Active COVID-19 cases in India decline to 2,02,131
- India to unveil new Foreign Trade Policy 2023-28
- Former civil servants condemn Rijiju’s remarks on judiciary in open letter
- FSSAI allows labelling curd in regional names amid controversy
- Meghalaya: Asian leopard cat rescued by GHADC forest officials
- IOC asks IOA to appoint CEO without further delay
- Assam: Rabha Unions’ demand CBI probe into death of BSF constable