Guwahati: Special Commissioner of Delhi Polic, Robin Hibu’s NGO Helping Hands has bagged the National CSR Award 2021, to be honored at the 9th National CSR Conference at India International Centre in Delhi.
The selfless social work done by members and volunteers of the organization have been recognized by people across the nation, and the organization has won several other prestigious awards in the past.
“This prestigious award has reinforced our subtle endeavours – we would continue to bury the mortal remains, cremate the dead, ferry lost dead folks to their loved ones back home, continue to donate blood, empower the youth through CSR scholarship, and give shoulders to lost and distressed ones,” said Robin Hibu.
“I must acknowledge the star performers of Helping Hands – Akash Sharma, Gemjum Gadi, MA Khan, Gaurav Vats, Gaurav Thakur, Amandeep Singh, Dr Lira Sangtam, Jyoti Jungluju, Rajesh Narang, Munesh Solanki, late Deoraj Gurung, Habung Lampung, Lama Yogchen, Sanjay Goswami, Rajen Chetri and Dr Sangeeta Chanu for their tireless efforts,” said the Special Commissioner in Delhi Police.
He also acknowledged the unflinching support of organizers of the Annual CSR Conference and conveyed his gratitude to all individuals and organizations who are doing path-breaking social work through CSR initiatives for the needy, downtrodden, and distressed people in India.
- Empty poll promises made by parties have far-reaching ramifications: ECI
- India’s rank in Global Innovation Index has improved: President Murmu
- Nagaland Lottery October 4: Check Dear Moon Tuesday lottery result
- Didn’t expect leaders’ support, but need backing: Tharoor on Cong election
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 4
- Can you change your adolescent’s behaviour? If yes, how?