Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh reported 11 new COVID-19 cases, two more than the previous day, pushing the coronavirus tally to 55,154, a senior health department official said here on Sunday.
Ten more people recuperated from COVID-19, taking the total number of recoveries in the north-eastern state to 54,765, the official said.
The COVID-19 recovery rate in the state remained at 99.29 per cent while the active percentage dipped to 0.20 per cent, State Surveillance Officer (SSO) Dr Lobsang Jampa said.
The coronavirus death toll in the frontier state remained at 280 as no new fatality was reported in the last 24 hours, he said.
Arunachal Pradesh currently has 109 active COVID-19 cases.
Tawang district has the highest number of active cases at 24, followed by Lower Dibang Valley (18), East Siang (16) and West Kameng (15).
As many as 11,85,102 samples have been tested for COVID-19 in the state so far, including 608 on Saturday, Jampa said, adding that the positivity rate stands at 1.80 per cent.
According to State Immunisation Officer Dr Dimong Padung, a total of 13,12,429 people have been administered the COVID-19 vaccine so far.
- 19-year-old woman sets record for solo global flight
- Rohit, Pant and Ashwin feature in ICC’s ‘Test Team of Year’
- Arunachal Ratna announced for state’s 1st Lt Guv Late K A A Raja
- Pentagon releases first video of botched Kabul airstrike
- N. Korea slams US, hints at resuming nuclear, ICBM tests
- Arunachal CM says will soon trace mastermind of ANYA bandh call