Arunachal model Roshni Dada won the Supermodel of the Year Season 2 contest beating Sikkim’s super cop Eksha Subba and Odisha’s Swapna Priyadarshini.
The contest was judged by the glamourous Malaika Arora, Milind Soman, Anusha Dandekar and designer Masaba Gupta. The finale episode was a perfect blend of sass, spice, fashion, and all things entertainment!
Apart form winning the supermodel trophy, Roshni also got a cheque of Rs 5 lakh and was announced the face of Masaba Gupta’s beauty collection.
On winning the title, Roshni called the achievement a dream come true for her and expressed that the judges asked her to be herself ‘unapologetically’ and that she owed the success to them.
In the past, Dada had sparked a controversy after she claimed that “there was less freedom for a girl child in the community she belonged to and there was more preference for a male child”. She had also said that “Arunachal did not have proper photographers and fashion shows”.
As someone who has come from an orthodox and patriarchal society, Roshni Dada fought her way to winning the title Supermodel of the Year 2.
- Cong, CPI(M) don’t believe in Ram, Krishna: Yogi at Tripura poll rally
- Actor Rakhi Sawant accuses husband Adil Durrani of assault, theft
- Propose Day 2023: Messages and wishes to send your loved ones
- Meghalaya 2023: Cong not a ‘sinking ship’, says party’s Mylliem candidate
- PM Modi effected transformation in Tripura, northeast: BJP
- Jetlag hits differently depending on your travel direction. Here are 6 tips