A small boy from Arunachal Pradesh rapping to Bollywood mega hit ‘Apna Time Aayega’, from the Hindi movie Gully Boy is just the video you must watch today.
The little bundle of talent, of Arunachal’s Monpa tribe, can be seen screaming at the top of his voice and rapping his heart out in the video, which appears to have been shot in Arunachal Pradesh.
His friends and those recording the video can be heard giggling and encouraging him in the background, witnessing his light-hearted feat and swagger.
The video of this Arunachal Gully boy was shared by Yuva Arunachal via their Twitter handle.
“No limit to talent and can be found anywhere. Rapping a Bollywood number by a little Monpa native boy from Arunachal Pradesh,” the account captioned the post with the little boy’s video.
- What are ‘planetary boundaries’ and why should we care?
- Meghalaya: Man walks 15,700 km across India to promote blood donation
- CM Khandu urges swift setup of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Small hydro projects ignore environmental risks, local voices
- Sikkim: Limboo Tamang Committee threatens statewide protest over seat reservation delay
- Tripura 4th in country to launch E-cabinet: Minister