An earthquake of magnitude 4.4 occurred 70 kms Northwest of Arunachal’s Changlang district, according to a tweet by the National Centre for Seismology.
The epicentre of the quake was Lohit district and its depth was 48 km.
No casualty was reported till the time of filing this report.
Also read: Earthquake measuring 4.0 hits Kokrajhar
- Meghalaya: Over 3,000 people to join Sohra intn’l half-marathon
- Could online abuse drive women out of political life?
- Assam workshop highlights DNA tech’s role in wildlife crime investigation
- Assam: Rice as a peace offering in India’s human-elephant conflict capital
- Nagaland: Three NSCN-K (Niki) cadres held with weapons cache
- Are sexual harassment victims ‘silenced’ at Tripura University?