An earthquake of magnitude 4.4 occurred 70 kms Northwest of Arunachal’s Changlang district, according to a tweet by the National Centre for Seismology.
The epicentre of the quake was Lohit district and its depth was 48 km.
No casualty was reported till the time of filing this report.
Also read: Earthquake measuring 4.0 hits Kokrajhar
- Maha: Man held for duping shopkeepers by calling in woman’s voice
- Mizoram: 40,000 kg Areca nuts worth Rs 1.56 crore recovered
- BJP workers attacking Raijor Dal workers: Akhil Gogoi
- Vincent Pala’s statement on jhum cultivation not based on facts: NESFAS
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu loses in quarters
- Bar Himanta from by-poll campaign: Cong leader writes to poll panel