The northeastern state now has 2,488 active cases, and 48,054 patients have recovered from the disease, he said.
The Capital Complex Region recorded the highest number of new infections at 54, followed by Lower Subansiri (15) and Tawang (12), among other districts.
The recovery rate stands at 94.61 per cent and the positivity rate at 4.12 per cent, the official said.
Altogether, 9,90,843 samples have been tested for COVID-19 in the state so far, including 4,562 on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, State Immunisation Officer Dimong Padung said a total of 8,95,956 people have been inoculated thus far.
- Why it isn’t surprising when the pope says being gay ‘isn’t a crime’
- Space sector associations from Indo-Pacific join hands to explore new opportunities
- What effect will lunar new year have on COVID spread in China?
- US industry urges FM to simplify direct and indirect taxes in India
- Bitcoin has shot up 50% since new year, but new lows may be ahead
- Pakistan’s foreign loan inflows slow down: Report