Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) is inviting applications for additional vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) at Lower Dibang Valley DC office, Shi Yomi district DC office and Tirap DC office.
In Lower Dibang Valley, 1 additional vaccancy is available in APST category, taking the total vaccanices to two in the APST category.
In Shi Yomi district, there are total 10 vaccancies of which 8 are for APST and 2 for UR category. Also 1 candidate in PwD category with blindness or low vision.
In DC office Tirap, there is additional requirement of 3 aspirants in the APST category. With this, the total requirement is 5, with 4 in APST category and 1 in UR category. Also 1 candidate in PwD category with blindness or low vision.
The release said, “Applicants desirous of changing their preference of post in their application forms may log in with their credentials and edit till last date of submission. If applicants do not indicate their preference against a particular post, they shall not be considered for that post.”
- Prashant Kishor quits as Punjab chief minister’s principal advisor
- Assam produced 34 lakh kg of beef in 2019-20
- Meghalaya reports 521 new COVID-19 cases, 7 more deaths
- COVID-19 surge: Centre deploys multi-disciplinary team to Manipur
- Assam logs 1,065 new COVID-19 cases, 19 more deaths
- Police encounters continue in Assam, one more accused injured