Guwahati: An earthquake of magnitude 4.2 hit Arunachal Pradesh’s Tawang on Monday morning. No damage or loss of lives has been reported so far.
According to the National Center for Seismology (NCS), the earthquake took place at 10.07 am, 371 km north of Tawang.
NCS tweeted: “Earthquake of Magnitude: 4.2, Occurred on 17-05-2021, 10:07:39 IST, Lat: 30.92 & Long: 91.88, Depth: 165 Km ,Location: 371km N of Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh, India.”
In the wee hours of Monday, a mild tremor of 3.2 on the Richter scale also hit Rajkot in Gujarat.
- Meghalaya: World Disabled Day observed in South Garo Hills
- Leftist agenda on JNU campus won’t succeed anymore: VHP
- BJP-IPFT has given corruption free governance in Tripura: Manik Saha
- Special help desk for persons with disabilities at Guwahati airport
- With Meghalaya speaker joining NPP, will TMC take Phulbari’s sitting MLA?
- Mizoram: Weapons recovered in Tuipang, 4 Myanmar nationals held