Guwahati: An earthquake of magnitude 4.2 hit Arunachal Pradesh’s Tawang on Monday morning. No damage or loss of lives has been reported so far.
According to the National Center for Seismology (NCS), the earthquake took place at 10.07 am, 371 km north of Tawang.
NCS tweeted: “Earthquake of Magnitude: 4.2, Occurred on 17-05-2021, 10:07:39 IST, Lat: 30.92 & Long: 91.88, Depth: 165 Km ,Location: 371km N of Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh, India.”
In the wee hours of Monday, a mild tremor of 3.2 on the Richter scale also hit Rajkot in Gujarat.
- Grand Theft Auto 6 coming out soon? Here’s what we know
- Planning to Study in the UK: Your Complete Guide to Applying for a Student Visa
- Meghalaya govt reviews projects implemented by NHIDCL
- 3 Tripura cricketers secure place in IPL auction list
- Manipur: Bodies of 13 killed in gunfight brought to Imphal, 11 identified
- Meghalaya to be fully connected by optical fibre network, says CM