ITANAGAR: To work out the modalities to contain the second wave of COVID-19 in the state, the Deputy Commissioner of Itanagar Capital Region Komkar Dulom on Monday convened a meeting with all the stakeholders.
The DC said the Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) would start at the Banderdewa and Hollongi Check Gate from Tuesday and directed the DMO, Mandip Perme to immediately set up the testing centres and start with the deployment of medical staff at the gates.
He also said that the entry at the gates would be regulated from 6 am to 10 pm initially and asked the SP Capital, Jimmy Chiram to make the arrangements accordingly.
He discussed in detail the home isolation protocol, protocol for public gathering, functioning of weekly markets, the status of DCH and CCC, intra-state and inter-district movement of vehicles etc., according to the new SOP.
Dulom urged all to gear up and give their best as a team to ensure there are no lacunae while carrying out duties.
He stressed that all efforts should be made to contain the disease at the initial level and sought the cooperation of everyone.
He appealed to the denizens of the capital to cooperate in this fight against Covid-19 by wearing masks, maintaining social distance, frequent hand washing and by strictly following the SOPs.Among others, ADC Balijan Tasso Gambo, SDO ICR Sangeeta Yirang, EAC Lod Takkar, EAC Balijan Marchina Boria and other officers attended the meeting.
- Families stuck after sudden decision to ban flights to and from South Africa
- Afghanistan’s key Taliban leaders studied at Pakistan madrassa
- Tripura CM directs review of UAPA charges in Panisagar violence
- ‘Be vigilant’, WHO tells Southeast Asia countries amid case surge, new variant
- Opposition unity at stake as Cong, TMC cross swords over leadership
- GMCH doctors strike against delay in NEET PG Counseling