The Arunachal Pradesh music fraternity is deeply saddened by the sudden and premature passing of musician Shri Bom Tayeng, popularly known as DJ Bom.
According to reports, he was travelling from Namsai when he met with an accident near Dambuk. Supporters and fellow musicians have expressed their condolences on the musician’s passing.
Popular Arunachal rapper K4 Kekho posted the tragic news of DJ Bom’s passing on his social media.
Bom collaborated with K4 Kekho on the song “Yoksa“, which now has just a few short of a million views on Youtube. He has also worked on several platforms like TGS, WAI international, State Calendar event, Orange fest, etc.
- Oppn demands law on MSP, debate on snooping row, price rise in Parliament
- Netherlands, Australia find omicron variant as curbs spread
- Nagaland pushes for off-road tourism; generate Rs 100 Cr revenue
- Bengaluru police deny permission to Munawar Faruqui’s stand-up show
- Tripura sees saffron wave, BJP sweeps civic polls
- Mizoram govt committed to peace along all state borders: Official