Itanagar: Liromoba MLA and advisor to home minister Nyamar Karbak inaugurated a slew of developmental projects in the Kamba and Darak circles of the West Siang district recently.
The legislator inaugurated two build-up girder (BUG) bridges, one that would connect the Larmuk Potom village with the rest of the Darak circle and the other, that would connect the Sesi Liker and Siru Tali villages in Kamba Circle.
Karbak also dedicated a footbridge at Boru Raksap village and a Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana road connecting the Yogo Bazaar with Ngorlel and Ruyi villages to the people of the district.
A community hall for the staff of Donyi Polo Government College and District Institute of Education and Training constructed at the college campus in Kamki was also inaugurated by the MLA on the occasion.
Speaking at the events, Karbak said the people’s dream of having proper road connectivity in every nook and corner of the district is slowly turning into reality under the leadership of Chief Minister Pema Khandu.
“The day is not far when every length and breadth of the district, as well as that of the state, will be connected with proper roads,” he said.
Karbak, however, said for the dream to turn into reality, the support of the people is a must.
“The state will witness massive development in all the sectors if the people continue to extend their support the initiatives of the government,” the MLA said.
Karbak also thanked Union Sports and Youth Affairs minister Kiren Rijiju for his “unending support”.
Among others, Kamba ADC Rijjum Rakshap, Darak ZPM Minba Rakshap and a host of other government officers and public leaders accompanied the legislator during the inauguration events.
- Bangladesh tries fences to tackle growing human-tiger conflict in Sundarbans
- Outcome of 2024 elections will ‘surprise’ people: Rahul Gandhi
- Indian-American eighth-grader Dev Shah crowned 2023 Scripps National Spelling Bee champion
- HC pulls up Meghalaya govt for coal export without seeking its origin
- Assam: Hailakandi BJP leader promised ‘govt jobs’ for money, arrested
- Cong welcomes Shah’s peace plan for Manipur but questions delay