Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Chowna Mein on Wednesday launched the ‘My Namsai’ mobile application that would help tourists visiting Namsai get digitized information on all the tourist attractions of the district.
Besides catering to the travel needs of the tourists, the app designed and developed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC), Namsai would also provide information on governance, other services related to tourism and activities being carried out by the Namsai district administration.
Congratulating the officers of NIC Namsai, Mein urged them to improve and enhance the features of the app to highlight the tourism potential of the district.
“Development and promotion of tourist places is primarily the responsibility of the district tourism officer concerned. He/she should ensure professionalism in their assigned responsibilities and put all efforts to boost the tourism industry in the state,” Mein said.
Officials said the application will cater to the citizens at large under the G2C governance category.
It will help the tourists get accurate and reliable information on tourist hotspots directly from the government and bring all the tourism information of the district on one platform.
The mobile app will be accessible to all without any user credential restrictions. The updates of the app will be made available to the users at frequent intervals.
My Namsai would be soon available for download in the Google Play Store while its iOS version is also being worked out and would also be published shortly, the officials added.
- Every rupee in my foundation awaiting its turn to save a life: Sonu Sood
- Assam’s star athlete Amlan Borgohain’s targets CWG, Asian Games next
- NNPGs ‘disturbed’ after Indian intel claims arms procured from Myanmar
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 20
- Tripura sounds African swine flu alert; Kanchanpur farm is epicenter
- Associated Press interview: UN chief warns China, US to avoid Cold War