Varun Dhawan has been the talk of the town in Arunachal Pradesh. From having to halt the shoot of his new project ‘Bhediya’ because of overwhelming fans to melting the internet’s heart while interacting with babies.
Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon have been in Arunachal Pradesh to shoot their upcoming film, ‘Bhediya’. The actors have been sharing pictures and videos from the sets on social media. But they seem to be having a hard time working with adorable babies around.
Varun Dhawan recently shared a post with one such baby that has gone viral. The actor is seen holding the baby close to him and whispering “Oh sh**, he is so cute.” Check the post below:
Recently, the Bollywood stars were spotted cuddling another baby during their shoot, with both of them taking turns to hold the child and click pictures with him. Check it out below:
- United Naga Council lambasts AFSPA imposition in Naga areas of Manipur
- CADC Chief Executive Member and colleagues revoke decision to join ZPM, return to MNF
- Assam relaunches crackdown on child marriage
- Assam’s Lovlina Borgohain secures Paris 2024 Olympic quota at Asian Games
- Assam reserves ACS, APS seats for Matak and Moran communities
- Architect of India’s Green Revolution, agricultural scientist MS Swaminathan passes away