Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Pema Khandu was recently seen riding an all-terrain vehicle with Union Minister Kiren Rijuju in the Tawang district. In the latest video, the Chief Minister of the state is seen driving the ATV in the snow with Kiren Rijiju at a height of 15,600 feet.
The expedition was a 107-kilometre ride from the Penga Teng Tso Lake to Mago, crossing an altitude of above 15,600 feet. Pema Khandu was seen taking charge of steering the four-wheel adventure vehicle on the icy surface.
Union Minister Kiren Rijiju shared the video on his Twitter handle that he captured while he sat next to the Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister during the expedition ride.
The ATV driven by Chief Minister Pema Khandu is manufactured by Polaris that makes sports utility vehicles. The model they are riding in is the RZR 800, which is powered by a 4-stroke twin-cylinder, 760 cc engine.
- Bengal Cabinet OKs scholarship scheme for OBC students
- Mizo National Front slams Centre’s move to implement UCC
- A story of two mothers from a human-elephant conflict zone in Assam
- Meghalaya 2023: Lyngdoh sisters from Shillong file nominations
- India’s budget will be ray of hope for world: PM Modi
- Northeast India weather: Winter chill to give way to warmer days