Teasing a new documentary series from its official Twitter handle, National Geographic India on Saturday announced the premier of ‘Postcards from Arunachal’ on the 34th Statehood Day of the Himalayan state.
“On this Arunachal Statehood Day, fall in love with the magnificent state as you explore some of its breathtaking views while filling your heart with the warmth of its people. Tune-in to watch Postcards From Arunachal, premieres 20th Feb, 8 PM, on National Geographic. #NatGeoIndia,” the channel tweeted.
Also Read: CM Khandu bats for chapters on Arunachal Pradesh in school books
Arunachal Chief Minister Pema Khandu tweeted: “Tonight at 8pm on the occasion of #Arunachal Statehood Day will premiere a docu-series “Post Cards From Arunachal” in @NatGeoIndia . The show will take viewers to the picturesque land documenting the spiritual & wondrous journey across the State.
The series also promises to take viewers to the Pakke Tiger Reserve in Arunachal Pradesh, home to the most exquisite big cats in the world, and also a hornbill sanctuary. “From enchanting monasteries to diverse flora, Arunachal Pradesh promises an experience of a lifetime to all its guests. Come, journey with Radhika Madan and enjoy the beauty of this rich state on Postcards From Arunachal.”
Also Read: Statehood day: PM Modi greets people of Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram
- In Assam’s Dhemaji, infra growth, erratic rains shift farming practices
- Antisemitism on Twitter has more than doubled since Elon Musk took over
- Frequent earthquakes vs vulnerabilities of the Himalayan region
- Calls for a ‘green’ Ramadan revive Islam’s long tradition of sustainability
- Why supply chain issues do not cause inflation
- Rahul ‘mismanaged’ Himanta episode in Assam: Azad in memoir
Leave a comment