A NSCN-K cadre was killed in an encounter at Longding district of Arunachal Pradesh on Saturday.
Sources informed the EastMojo ,”One Ganjon, who belongs to Wancho tribe from Longkai village in Longding district was killed in an encounter with Security Forces today morning.”
More details are awaited.
- Increasing heat already a factor in human migration: New study
- Nagaland’s Entrepreneurs Associates sensitises women vendors in Dimapur
- Bangladesh tries fences to tackle growing human-tiger conflict in Sundarbans
- Outcome of 2024 elections will ‘surprise’ people: Rahul Gandhi
- Indian-American eighth-grader Dev Shah crowned 2023 Scripps National Spelling Bee champion
- HC pulls up Meghalaya govt for coal export without seeking its origin