Itanagar: Three Army personnel tested positive under the Singchung sub-division in West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh on Thursday evening.
As per the sources, one of them is an army doctor who came from one of the ‘Red Zone’ areas and was in-home quarantine. The patient is asymptomatic so far.
West Kameng district nodal officer COVID-19, Kesang Wangda, has issued an urgent advisory to the civilians living in and around the Army Cantonment areas of Tenga, Dahung Chindit Top. The advisory prohibited unnecessary venturing of civilians in the nearby restricted areas.
Meanwhile, the contact tracing team of Sinchung administration has been liaising with the Army authority of Military Hospital, Dahung to ascertain if any civilian came in contact with the positive cases.
One more COVID-19 positive case was reported from Longding district on Thursday taking the state tally to 65. The total number of active cases in the state is 61 (till filling this report), and four patients have recovered to date.
- WHO says Covid-19 remains ‘global health emergency’
- Can sports innovate without losing the romance?
- Delhi HC sends to SC plea seeking uniform min marriage age for men, women
- Coffee doesn’t give you extra energy. Here’s what happens instead
- Expecting slowdown in Indian economy to 6.1 pc in 2023: IMF
- India condemns terror attack in Pakistan’s Peshawar city