Itanagar: Three Army personnel tested positive under the Singchung sub-division in West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh on Thursday evening.
As per the sources, one of them is an army doctor who came from one of the ‘Red Zone’ areas and was in-home quarantine. The patient is asymptomatic so far.
West Kameng district nodal officer COVID-19, Kesang Wangda, has issued an urgent advisory to the civilians living in and around the Army Cantonment areas of Tenga, Dahung Chindit Top. The advisory prohibited unnecessary venturing of civilians in the nearby restricted areas.
Meanwhile, the contact tracing team of Sinchung administration has been liaising with the Army authority of Military Hospital, Dahung to ascertain if any civilian came in contact with the positive cases.
One more COVID-19 positive case was reported from Longding district on Thursday taking the state tally to 65. The total number of active cases in the state is 61 (till filling this report), and four patients have recovered to date.
- Eyeing play-off berth, Delhi Capitals have their nose ahead against KKR
- Google in court to appeal EU’s 2018 Android antitrust case
- Happy birthday, Google! ‘What would we do without you?’ ask netizens
- Covid pandemic led to biggest fall in life expectancy since WWII: study
- IPL: Struggling Mumbai Indians face inconsistent Punjab Kings
- Modi launches Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission